Full-time Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Manager or Associate Director seeking your next career step with an award-winning accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that values its employees? If so, this Partner Designate role within a multi-partner, multi-office accountancy firm in Derby could be for you.
ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll have exceptional business acumen and will have worked with a varied portfolio of clients within an accountancy practice for the last five or more years.
You’ll be an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is ready to progress into a strategic role and shape the firm’s future.
You’ll utilise your excellent communication and broad technical background to advise and build relationships with new and existing.
Adept at leading, mentoring, and monitoring a team, you’ll ensure that customers receive excellent service through a timely and proactive approach to accountancy.
For a person who is driven and keen to progress, this role presents exciting career progression opportunities.
- The successful Partner Designate will report to the Partners and be accountable for a list of SME and high-net-worth clients.
- The job requires a committed individual who will support the firm’s growth by demonstrating its reputation for offering excellent professional service and level of customer care.
- You will need to use your significant technical knowledge, first-class communication skills, and confidence to represent the accountancy practice within your job as Partner Designate.
- You’ll be confident pitching for and winning business in your job and showcase skill in written communications.
- You’ll demonstrate a commitment and willingness to delegate — overseeing and nurturing the abilities of a team of accountants within the firm as part of your job.
- This job will entail nurturing existing relationships with clients by using an advisory approach to support success.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-partner, multi-office, and award-winning accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for a Partner Designate to steer its growth further.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- Salary of £60,000 to £80,000.
- Plus benefits.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Five years (ideally 10) of experience within an accountancy firm.
- Adept at managing and mentoring a team.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Broad technical and client experience.
- Enthusiastic about shaping the future of a firm.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.