Director Job Vacancy
Are you a hands-on Director able to deliver trusted strategic thinking whilst being able to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into service delivery?
This Director job in Sleaford is a fantastic opportunity to lead a thriving firm that is enjoying impressive growth.
We’re looking for someone who can build enhanced relationships with clients, nurture a team by championing professional development, and drive new business in line with the firm’s ambitious goals.
Does this sound like you? If you’re a seasoned accountant with excellent communication skills and extensive people management experience, we want to hear from you.
Currently a UK Top 50 firm with aspirations to climb higher up the ranks, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm and make the role your own.
Can you steer a dynamic team to further success?
As expected with a role at this level we guarantee strict confidence when liaising with our team, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.
- Oversee service delivery across the firm, ensuring Managers are meeting expectations, deadlines, and budgets.
- Lead initiatives through to completion, responsible for project management and due diligence.
- Manage WIP reporting and align workflow with KPIs, providing updates to Partners.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that clients receive a comprehensive service.
- Provide appraisals, training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Represent the firm at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Showcase innovative and creative business acumen to help propel the firm’s success.
About The Employer
This multi-office firm of accountants is embarking on an exciting period of growth and is strengthening its team with ambitious accountants across tax and audit.
Recognised as an employer of choice within the region, this firm offers a full suite of benefits including a market-leading salary and impressive professional development opportunities.
Providing a wide range of financial support to clients across the country, and some internationally, this accountancy practice prides itself on delivering service excellence.
What’s On Offer
- £100,000 to £140,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Hybrid working with a ‘manage your own diary’ approach
- Healthcare and wellbeing initiatives
- Life assurance
- Continued professional development
- Enhanced company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Open and inclusive culture
- Team incentives
- Discretionary bonuses
What are we looking for?
- FCCA, ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in leading a team at a senior level.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- A commercial mindset with the ability to network, up and cross-sell the firm’s services.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Director jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.