Corporate Tax Senior /Corporate Tax Manager Job in a West Midlands Public Practice Accountancy firm
Are you hungry for personal growth? Would you relish the opportunity to become actively involved in the strategic direction of an established practice and help to develop the Tax Team?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for a ACA/CTA qualified Tax Manager who is looking for their next step in the career, to join a progressive accountancy firm based in Solihull. The perfect Tax Manager will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a public practice firm in a corporate tax role.
Our client based in the West Midlands, is a leading name in the industry, providing a range of services such as; Business Advisory, Tax and Accountancy to a range of sectors Including Retail & Construction. They take pride in their work, ensuring optimum levels of service to their diverse client portfolio.
The responsibilities for the Corporate Tax Senior/Manager job in Solihull include:
· Corporation tax computations for Limited companies and complex organisations
· Providing tax planning advice, such as corporate restructuring, demergers, effective cash extraction etc,
· Assisting with preparation of clearance applications to HMRC
· Writing technical reports and providing technical assistance to others within the practice on tax matters
· Liaising with clients over the phone or face to face
· Communication with HMRC on behalf of clients
· Supervising a team of 6
As the perfect Tax Manager for this role you will be ACA/CTA qualified with effective communication skills, mentoring and leadership abilities, and exceptional attention to detail. You will be able to demonstrate proven success working within a practice environment. Experience of using CCH would be advantageous but is not essential.
To find out about more Corporate Tax Senior/Manager jobs in Solihull please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.