Corporate Tax Manager Job in Stevenage.
We are working with a well-established, multi-partnered, multi-office, Stevenage-based accountancy firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join their team of highly successful accountants.
Our client services a broad range of SME clients as well as several larger corporate entities and corporate group members. The Corporate Tax Manager job will be perfectly suited towards a CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with extensive tax experience including a minimum 3-years post qualification experience.
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will work alongside the current Tax Partners on a wide range of exciting jobs.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Tax Manager will include:
- Corporation tax reviews on year-end files
- Assisting clients through HMRC interventions on CT, PAYE, VAT
- Advisory on capital allowances
- Advisory on corporate restructuring including advance clearances from HMRC
- R&D claims
- Liaising with managers and partners in other departments
- Advisory and implementation of share schemes
- Compliance relating to share transactions
- Small number of ad-hoc issues including modified PAYE scheme advisory and compliance for seconded employees to UK company
- VAT Advisory work
- Registrations / changes to registrations
- Implementation of VAT during transactions
- Involvement in productizing, marketing and selling services to clients
- Development of new revenue streams for the firm relating to tax services
- Providing basic training to new and existing Accountants on new issues
- Problem solving for systems and controls development on tax matters
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are paramount to ensure positive interaction with clients and staff.
This Corporate Tax Manager job in Stevenage is ideal for a Corporate Tax Senior who is looking for their first Corporate Tax Manager job or an existing Corporate Tax Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Corporate Tax Partner job in Stevenage.
Due to the nature of the Corporate Tax Managers job, visiting clients’ offices will sometimes be necessary so a driving license and own transport are essential.
The ideal Corporate Tax Manager will be flexible and willing to adapt to sector developments and emerging issues in tax.
To find out more about Semi Senior roles in Warwickshire, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.