Corporate Tax Manager Job in Birmingham.
Our Birmingham based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager who is CTA qualified to join their tax team.
Working with an impressive client portfolio across Birmingham and the West Midlands this is a brilliant opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager to further their career within a client and employee focused environment. Additionally, you will be managing the corporate tax team and their workflow.
The Corporate Tax Manager’s responsibilities will include:
• Corporation tax reviews on year-end files
• Assisting clients with HMRC interventions on CT, PAYE, VAT
• Advisory on capital allowances
• Advisory on corporate restructuring including advance clearances from HMRC
• R&D claims
• Liaising with managers and partners in other departments
• Advisory and implementation of share schemes
• Compliance relating to share transactions
• A small number of ad-hoc issues including modified PAYE scheme advisory and compliance for seconded employees to UK companies etc
• VAT Advisory work
• Registrations / changes to registrations
• Implementation of VAT during transactions
• Involvement in productizing, marketing and selling services to clients
• Development of new revenue streams for the firm relating to tax services
• Providing basic training to new and existing Accountants on new issues
• Problem-solving for systems and controls development on tax matters
Corporate Tax Manager Job in Birmingham is ideal for a Corporate Tax Senior who is looking for their first Corporate Tax Manager job or an existing Corporate Tax Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Corporate Tax Partner job in Birmingham.
First-class communication skills are paramount to this job because of the staff and client integration you will have on a daily basis. Ideally, the Corporate Tax Manager will have a flexible approach and be able to adapt to sector developments and other issues that may emerge.
To find out more about Tax jobs in the West Midlands, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.