Corporate Senior Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you CTA qualified and do you have substantial experience in a corporate senior tax role within a reputable accounting firm?
If your CV demonstrates a progressive career in corporate tax as well as in-depth knowledge of corporate tax legislation, strong leadership and people management skills and a flair for cross-selling, winning new business and networking, we’d love to receive your interest in this Corporate Senior Tax Manager job in Leeds.
The recruiting firm is modern and ambitious and offers a refreshing approach to getting the best out of its people and delivering outstanding service levels as a result. They are seeking an accomplished leader who can adopt an agile approach to creating corporate tax compliance and advice services that are perfectly matched to the needs of each bespoke client. There’s no one size fits all methodology here.
The role will serve a varied client base of differing sizes, structures and sectors so a broad range of knowledge is ideal. You’ll be an inspiring leader, someone who junior staff can look up to and be mentored by and you’ll be able to create outstanding and long lasting relationships with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity often sought after, but rarely found. If you’re looking to ascend to the next level in corporate tax leadership and work with a dynamic firm with a refreshing outlook on providing traditional services, this Corporate Senior Tax Manager job in Leeds is worth exploring and our dedicated team of recruitment consultants would be delighted to chat to you about it in total confidence.
- High level of oversight of a varied client portfolio, including monitoring all commercial aspects of portfolio management.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements.
- Reviewing work completed by junior team members, providing constructive feedback.
- Leading liaison with HMRC, including preparing letters for senior review and reviewing letters prepared by junior staff.
- Building trusted client relationships, proactively handling queries and problem solving.
- Dealing with compliance work, including payment advice letters.
- Working closely with other departments, such as audit to obtain relevant information.
- Keeping up-to-date with tax knowledge, championing knowledge sharing across the team.
- Delegating work to junior staff, overseeing workflow and quality control.
- Business development, networking and supporting the Partners with strategy and growth of the firm.
About The Employer
This full service line firm of accountants in Leeds is proud to offer a bespoke and personalised approach to all of the services that they provide. They see themselves as cheerleaders for their clients and work closely alongside them to achieve bespoke results that are tailored to their financial goals. As such, they look to employ great personalities alongside technically knowledgeable and proficient staff. It’s a great team and one we’re certain will welcome the successful applicant with open arms.
What’s On Offer
- £75,000 to £95,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Discretionary bonuses
- Hybrid working
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Modern offices and social activities
- Supportive team environment
- Inclusive company values
- Corporate and social reponsibility
- Pathway of progression
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA, ATT or CTA qualified with previous significant corporate tax experience within practice.
- Qualified by extensive experience would also be considered.
- Supervisory experience with good people management skills
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress
- Technically efficient in the field of tax advisory
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
- Commercial business acumen
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Corporate Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.