Full-time Corporate Finance Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Manager or Senior Accountant seeking your next career step or a new challenge?
Are you looking to work for an established and reputable firm of accountants that will value your accountancy experience and technical proficiency? If so, this Corporate Finance Manager role within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm in Berkshire could be for you.
ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to have demonstrable corporate and commercial finance experience. With a commercial mindset, you’ll work closely with Directors on the development and growth of the Corporate Finance team.
You’ll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and has a demonstrable record of developing new business opportunities.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
For the right person, this established and growing firm offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits.
- All elements of corporate and commercial finance, transaction services, M&As, MBOs, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Lead and advise clients with businesses for sale.
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, including mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide strategic financial and operations advice to poor-performing businesses.
- Lead complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Assist clients in securing finance to complete management buyouts (MBOs).
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-respected accountancy firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its corporate finance team by appointment of this Corporate Finance Manager position.
This position within this progressive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
With an enviable and growing client portfolio, this accountancy firm truly values, nurtures, and supports its team members.
The dynamic and inclusive environment compliments the desire to deliver customer service excellence and elevates this business as an employer of choice for accountants in the Berkshire region.
- £40,000 to £60,000 per annum.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- A comprehensive suite of additional employee benefits.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- 2 – 3 years post-qualification experience in a Corporate Finance role.
- Proven experience in mergers and acquisitions, MBOs and business sales.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively and a desire to take on responsibility.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- A commercial mindset.
- Adept at managing and motivating others.
- A team player who engenders trust and respect.
- Demonstrable experience in developing established and new clients.
- A creative thinker who embraces change.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.