Corporate Finance Manager Job Vacancy
This leading Corporate Finance Boutique in Leicester is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their team. Joining as part of the senior management team you will work across a varying portfolio of clients and support with business growth.
Are you experienced in advisory, corporate finance or transaction services looking for your next challenge?
Or are you an experienced and highly motivated accountant or audit professional looking to move into corporate finance?
If so, this Corporate Finance Manager job in Leicester could be the right fit for you. You’ll be ACA or ACCA qualified, or in the final stages of studying, and you’ll be eager to take on a dynamic and highly rewarding role.
This opportunity will suit someone who has a natural talent for motivating those around them and who can confidently hit the ground running as a key member of the team.
- Lead corporate finance work, as well as deliver advisory on business strategy and growth.
- Provide excellent service to clients, building trusted relationships and generating appropriate financial returns.
- Independently lead a portfolio of clients, whilst also working closing with other team members to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to provide a comprehensive service.
- Implement advisory skills across wider accountancy matters within the firm.
- Confidently support business growth through retaining client relationships, scoping leads, delivering speaker sessions, and representing the firm within networking environments.
- Providing mentorship to junior staff members, adopting a supportive and constructive approach.
- Supporting Partners as required.
About this firm
This independent firm in Leicester is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join its reputable team of accountants and advisors.
This highly regarded firm provides a full-suite of accountancy services to UK and cross-border companies, building long-lasting and trusted client relationships.
They have a proactive and educational work environment and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £50,000 to £60,000 + generous bonus.
- Permanent role.
- Flexible working options around core hours.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
The successful candidate
- ACA or ACCA qualified, or in the final stages of studying, with previous accountancy practice experience.
- Previous experience in corporate finance, or extensive accountancy experience with an eagerness to move into corporate finance.
- A natural and motivational leader with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Eager to be an integral part of the team and champion business growth.
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise confidently with clients.
- Strong networking skills and the ability to professional represent the firm.
- Good at working under pressure, by yourself and as part of team.
- Excellent business acumen.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Corporate Finance Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Leicester and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.