Full-time Corporate Finance Executive Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance, Accountancy or Taxation specialist seeking your next career step in a corporate finance position for a progressive regional accountancy firm?
Is your current employer not delivering on promises and expectations or lacking the foresight to meet your ambitions as a Corporate Finance professional?
If you are looking to work for a business that will value your accountancy experience and technical proficiency, this Corporate Finance Executive role could be for you.
ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, you’ll be part of a team of dedicated advisers, providing corporate finance advice and assistance to a broad portfolio of clients.
You’ll be an established accountancy professional with experience working in an accountancy practice.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working in a specialist accountancy role such as corporate finance or taxation.
You’ll need to be technically strong with excellent written and oral communication skills. Liaising with and advising clients is a vital part of this role, so you must be comfortable and confident in dealing with clients directly.
You’ll continuously promote and drive customer service excellence and promote the business’s services through networking and developing strong client relationships.
Ambitious and with a desire for continued development and progression, you will form part of a progressive and growing corporate finance team within this innovative and successful business in Ipswich.
- Supporting the Corporate Finance team with all elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Provide business advisory services and assistance to a diverse client portfolio.
- Provide support and assistance on taxation and tax planning issues.
- Assist in complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This impressive and established business is looking to strengthen its corporate finance team by appointment of this Corporate Finance Executive position.
This well-respected and flourishing company provides a range of business advisory services for a diverse client portfolio.
With core values that encourage a thriving and driven environment, this supportive and inclusive company is recognised as an employer of choice.
The role of Corporate Finance Executive within this multi-office organisation represents an exciting and desirable opportunity for any ambitious corporate finance professional.
- £45,000 to £55,000 per annum.
- Positive culture.
- Learning and development programmes.
- Flexible holiday.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection.
- Health care schemes and medical insurance.
- Gym and cycle-to-work initiative.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- An experienced accountancy professional, ideally with experience in corporate finance, including mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients, particularly SMEs and larger businesses.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience in building relationships and developing clients.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Corporate Finance jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs, tax jobs, and accountancy jobs in Ipswich regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.