Full-time Due Diligence Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance or Audit professional seeking your next career step to lead the due diligence function within corporate finance for a leading independent accountancy firm?
Is your current employer not delivering on promises and expectations or lacking the foresight to meet your ambitions as a Corporate Finance or Audit professional?
If you are looking to work for a business that will value your accountancy experience and technical proficiency, this Due Diligence Manager – role could be for you.
ACA, CA or ACCA qualified, you’ll have at least two years post-qualification experience in a corporate finance or audit role. You will also need to demonstrate a strong understanding and experience of the due diligence process in a corporate finance environment.
In the role of Due Diligence Manager, you will be a leading member of our corporate finance team supporting a large and diverse client portfolio on the sale or purchase of businesses, business restructures, mergers and acquisitions and equity generation projects. Your role will be to lead the due diligence process on all corporate finance projects.
You’ll need to be technically competent with the confidence to advise clients on all aspects of accountancy, taxation and corporate finance. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will help drive customer service excellence and delivery.
Networking, social media promotion and general business development activities will also form a part of this exciting role. You will get regular exposure to new and established clients of all types and sizes.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone to grow and make this Due Diligence Manager role their own.
This established firm in Cambridgeshire offers an inclusive and supportive environment where people are encouraged to contribute, and teams work closely together for common goals. It offers excellent benefits and a clear and prescribed route for career progression.
- Head the Due Diligence function within the Corporate Finance department.
- Provide due diligence support on all elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Provide observations and recommendations regarding issues and risks involved with business deals.
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, including mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide financial modelling and analysis to support due diligence activities on corporate finance projects.
- Provide due diligence findings and advice to clients looking to secure finance for business deals of all types.
- Contribute to the firm’s success by retaining and growing clients through opportunity development and cross-selling.
- Support marketing strategies and activities for the promotion and development of the Corporate Finance function.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients get the best advice and levels of customer service.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This impressive and established business is looking to strengthen its corporate finance team by appointment of this Due Diligence Manager position.
A leading and independent firm of accountants, this full-service accountancy practice offers all of the services expected of a modern business advisor.
With a supportive and inclusive culture, this organisation is progressive and forward-thinking with an employee-centric approach.
The firm boasts multiple partners and a large number of employees and is widely recognised as an employer of choice in the Cambridgeshire region.
The role of Due Diligence Manager represents an exciting and desirable opportunity for any Corporate Finance professional looking for a fresh challenge within an established and successful accountancy firm.
- £45,000 to £60,000 per annum.
- Generous annual leave allowance with purchase options.
- Flexible working hours.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee healthcare scheme.
- Career development, training and mentoring programmes.
- Study support.
- Various employee wellbeing and support schemes.
- Free employee parking.
- Excellent working culture.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience in an accountancy practice(s)
- Demonstrable experience in a Corporate Finance role.
- Knowledge and experience of Corporate Finance activities, including mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Experience in due diligence processes within a corporate finance environment.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new corporate finance and accountancy jobs in Cambridgeshire and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.