Corporate Finance Executive Job in Nuneaton.
Having enjoyed considerable success over the past few years, our Nuneaton-based accountancy firm client is now expanding their team and is looking for a Corporate Finance Executive to join their Corporate Finance Team.
The ideal Corporate Finance Executive will be ACCA/ACA qualified and with two years’ experience in a general accounting practice
With a keen interest and good knowledge of the financial market combined with exceptional commercial awareness, this is a brilliant opportunity for an accountant who is looking to further their career in Corporate Finance.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Finance Executive will include:
- Providing advisory and transaction support service
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow, and balance sheets.
- Assisting in preparing Forecasts and budgets
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
This job is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and diligent ACCA/ACA qualified accountant to take their career to the next level of Corporate Finance.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.