Corporate Finance Assistant Manager job based in Bristol working for a reputable accountancy firm.
This corporate Finance Assistant Manager job for a qualified accountant with M&A experience keen to join a vibrant and team of Top 10 Accountancy Practice, based in Bristol. Ideally, this Corporate Finance Accountant will need to be CFA/ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field within a public practice accountancy firm.
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Assistant Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the best innovative Corporate Finance teams in the region, working across a range of sectors, advising predominantly SME businesses in multi million-pound acquisitions, mergers, demergers and disposals. You will be working across both buy-side, sell-side and management advisory transactions.
The role includes:
- Providing advisory and transaction support to Senior Management across several simultaneous projects at a time, including drafting relevant marketing documentation
- Playing a key role in due diligence and testing
- Assisting in preparing Financial Analysis and modelling
- Assisting in valuation analysis
- Supporting the negotiation of key transaction terms and reviewing legal documentation
- Supporting business in their own strategic reviews and service delivery
- Reviewing the work of junior members of staff
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with keen commercial insight, exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for opportunities. A strong communicator, you will be comfortable negotiating at a board level and thrive in an environment where you are at the heart of critical transactions. A confident decision maker, you will soon be given the opportunity to progress within a Practice that has already made significant investment, development and support to this flagship team.
Have you had exposure to Corporate Finance and now have the desire to exceed your full potential?
Working in a close-knit team you will be given personal support and development from the Corporate Finance Partner. This is a fast-growing side of what is a very successful firm with multiple offices across Bristol and surrounding areas.
To find out about more Corporate Finance Jobs in Bristol please do contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.