Partner Designate job in Stafford, Staffordshire working for an independently owned accountancy firm.
Our client is a progressive and growing accountancy firm with ambitions to become one of the leading firms of accountants in Stafford.
Having achieved excellent growth to date a new and exciting opportunity has been created for a Partner Designate to join their accountancy firm in Stafford.
The ideal accountant will be ACA or ACCA qualified with several years general accounting experience gained within public practice. Your duties to date will have included:
• Managing qualified and part qualified accountants
• Acting as the first point of contact for a client portfolio
• Leading client meetings
This exciting opportunity will provide substantial opportunities for career progression to Partner level for the successful accountant who will undertake the following duties:
• Managing your own client portfolio
• Managing and mentoring a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
• Reviewing the accounts work of your team
• Assisting in the implementation of systems and processes
• Assisting in raising the firm’s profile across Stafford and Staffordshire
• Ad-hoc projects as designated by a Partner
This Partner Designate job in Stafford is ideal for a Senior Accountant who is looking for their first Partner Designate job or an existing Partner Designate who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Partner job in Stafford.