Client Manager Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Client Manager who would like a varied role with a reputable accountancy firm that recognises and rewards hard work?
This Client Manager job in Walsall is a fantastic opportunity for a career-driven candidate to secure a market-leading salary, a full-suite of benefits, and continuous learning and development.
We want to hear from you if you can answer yes to these questions:
- Do you excel in a client facing role where you can nurture enhanced relationships as their main point of contact?
- Are you a strong communicator and proactive team player with good people management skills?
- Are adept at overseeing a varied portfolio with a proactive approach to problem solving?
On offer within a highly regarded, multi-office accountancy practice, this is superb chance to secure a varied role and to really make it your own.
Sounds great doesn’t it? Apply in strict confidence today to take a step towards this Client Manager job in Walsall.
- Manage a varied client portfolio, maintaining excellent rapport as their go-to advisor.
- Work closely with the Senior Managers to ensure expectations, deadlines and budgets are met.
- Review accounts files and support the tax planning process.
- Mentor junior staff through constructive feedback and knowledge sharing.
- Reviewing processes and implementing more efficient ways of service delivery.
- Supporting the firm to continue on its trajectory of growth with regular networking and contributing innovative ideas for expansion.
- Set an example as a hands-on and trusted Manager.
About This Firm
This Client Manager job is on offer with an award-winning, multi-office accountancy practice in Walsall that is recognised for it’s full service offering to a varied and growing client portfolio.
Fostering an educational team environment, this reputable firm champions professional development and empowers its staff with a defined route to progression.
As such, this opportunity would suit a career-driven candidate who is keen to be an integral part of a dynamic and ambitious team.
What’s On Offer
- £50,000 to £70,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working options considered
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Continued professional development
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Open and inclusive culture
- ACCA or ACA qualified or QBE.
- UK practice experience.
- Previous experience nurturing client relationships within practice.
- Supervisory level experience
- Good basic knowledge across accountancy services.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own deadlines and workflow and that of others.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen and creative ideas for new processes and growth.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Client Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Walsall and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.