Client Manager job in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire for an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a ‘hands-on’ Client Manager who is looking for an autonomous role within a highly profitable accountancy firm which can provide opportunities for career progression to Partner Designate and Partner level.
Managing your own client portfolio, the Client Manager will provide a wide range of accountancy services in support of that portfolio, therefore, the ideal accountant is likely to have a general practice background.
The Client Manager will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Management of a diverse client portfolio
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Overseeing workflow and planning work
- Holding yearend review meetings with clients
- Planning and completing a small number of audits each year
- Meeting with potential clients of the firm
- Attending events to represent the firm
- Completion of both personal and corporation tax returns
As a genuine all-round Client Manager role, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking to move their career forward or an existing Client Manager who is looking to join an employee-focused accountancy firm with real opportunities for career and personal development.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.