Client Manager Job Vacancy
What we’re looking for
We’re representing a thriving branch of a national accountancy firm in Scarborough, tasked with finding a talented Client Manager to manage a portfolio of important clients and to oversee the workflow of the busy team.
This role will suit an ambitious accountant, qualified to ACA, ACCA or CA level, with first class time management and organisational skills and at least three years of general accountancy management experience. You’ll be a people manager so you’ll need a can-do attitude and the ability to delegate and to act with autonomy and initiative.
You’ll be comfortable reviewing the work of the team and you’ll also need to be able to offer flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
We’re searching for a confident, professional and highly motivated accountant and we’d be delighted to receive your CV if you think you might fit the bill.
- Managing an exciting and diverse client portfolio
- Preparing and reviewing statutory and management accounts for a diverse portfolio of valued clients.
- Oversee the workflow for the wider team and take responsibility for the mentoring and coaching junior staff in their continued professional development.
- Representing the firm at client-facing meetings and events.
- All such other tasks as may be deemed appropriate to support the Partner and their portfolio.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities for the firm and clients and be confident in presenting and discussing them at Partner level.
- Represent the firm at business and networking events, developing contacts and relationships with new and prospective clients.
About the Employer
The success of this national firm of accountants and their 40 year heritage is testament to their willingness to invest in their people and this is reflected throughout their core values.
They showcase an active commitment to training and development at every level and offer an appraisal system that encourages professional growth from the outset.
They offer a wide range of services to individual clients, SMEs and high-turnover organisations alike and pride themselves on their excellent reputation in the region and nationwide.
What’s on offer?
- £45,000-50,000k per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Life assurance.
- Learning development opportunities
- A supportive workplace culture
- Regular teambuilding opportunities
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Client Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.