Client Manager Job Vacancy
This thriving team of accountants is searching for a talented Client Manager to join their leading Reading firm.
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified with at least three years of accountancy practice experience? If so, this Client Manager job in Reading within a small yet highly successful accountancy practice could be for you.
As a Client Manager, you will have regular contact with clients and excellent communication skills will be essential. You’ll have the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be driven and commercially astute, capable of working to deadlines and being proactive with problem-solving.
As a team leader, you’ll bring out the best in others through reviewing the work of junior staff, as well as working with other managers to lead the team towards department goals.
- Manage a varied client portfolio, reporting to Director level.
- Oversee workflows, ensuring work is delivered on time, in budget and to a high standard.
- Mentor junior staff, providing constructive support.
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships, sole traders, and Limited companies.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Undertake analytic reviews and present actions in a clear way for clients to understand.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
About this firm
This fast-growing accountancy practice in Reading is looking for a Client Manager to join their dynamic team.
The highly successful firm, made up of Chartered Accountants and tax advisors, provides all the services expected of a modern firm and always strives to deliver excellence.
They have a professional yet relaxed work environment and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £45,000 to £60,000 pa, depending on experience.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Share scheme options after five years of service.
The successful candidate
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least three years of accountancy practice experience.
- Team leader experience, working with a junior team.
- Technically excellent skillset across accountancy.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Organised and able to manage own workload effectively. Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Excellent business acumen.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other temp audit jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Reading and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.