Client Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Client Manager looking to join a reputable accountancy firm to lead a team of bookkeepers and accountants?
If so, this Client Manager job in London within an established accountancy practice could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified with experience of managing an extensive portfolio of high turnover clients.
As a Client Manager, you will have regular contact with clients and excellent communication skills will be essential. You’ll have the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be process driven and technologically minded, with close attention to detail and a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others through reviewing the work of junior staff, as well as working with other managers to lead the team towards department goals.
- Support a varied client portfolio.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients as required.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Lead a team by fostering a supportive and inclusive environment, including reviewing work of junior staff in a constructive manner.
About this firm
This established accountancy practice in London specialises in accountancy matters across audit and tax advice, as well as corporate and personal strategy planning.
This experienced team of chartered accountants is forward-thinking with a proactive approach to client relationships and supports an impressive portfolio.
This Client Manager job in London would suit someone who is looking to work for an inclusive accountancy firm that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £60,000 to £70,000 pa.
- Flexi time options.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Modern London office.
The successful candidate
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Previous experience of leading a team and reviewing work of junior staff.
- Technically excellent skillset across accountancy.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Excellent business acumen.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Client Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.