Client Manager Job Vacancy
What we’re looking for
We’re representing a thriving, multi-office accountancy firm in London, tasked with finding a talented Client Manager to join their loyal team.
This role will offer an ambitious accountant, qualified to ACA, ACCA or CA level, ideally with CTA, studying towards it or keen to start, a fantastic opportunity to showcase general all-round skills in audit, tax and accounting whilst overseeing a diverse portfolio of clients.
We’re searching for a confident, technically excellent and motivated accountant. And if this sounds like you, we’d recommend that you upload your CV or contact us today to be in with a chance of securing this role and the enviable suite of benefits that come with it.
- The successful candidate will be the go-to for clients, regularly attending meetings and aiming to deliver customer service excellence from both a compliance and advisory viewpoint.
- You’ll be involved in, or oversee the preparation of bookkeeping records, management accounts, year-end accounts, and statutory accounts as required.
- Managing the delivery of audit.
- Liaise with external bodies and assist clients with queries promptly.
- Liaise with other internal teams and departments, such as payroll, to provide a full service for clients.
- Work closely with clients advising on wide-ranging, general accountancy issues.
- Encourage, support, and mentor junior team members — championing customer service excellence.
- Identify risk areas for clients and for the firm.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities for the firm and clients and be confident in presenting and discussing them at Partner level.
- Represent the firm at business and networking events, developing contacts and relationships with new and prospective clients.
About the Employer
The loyalty of the existing team at this firm is testament to their willingness to invest in their people and this is reflected throughout their core values.
They showcase an active commitment to training and development at every level and offer an appraisal system that encourages professional growth from the outset.
They offer a wide range of services to high turnover clients and pride themselves on their heritage and their excellent reputation multi-nationally.
What’s on offer?
- £45-65k per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Significant holiday allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover
- Season Ticket Loan
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Client Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.