CLIENT MANAGER ACCOUNTING JOB DYNAMIC FIRM OF ACCOUNTANTS KETTERING
Are you a qualified accountant that is enthusiastic about helping your clients?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values and rewards that skill? If so, this Client Manager role within a dynamic accounting firm in Kettering could be a great fit.
Whether you’re an experienced Client Manager Accountant or aspiring to be one, you’ll need to have at least three years’ accounts and taxation experience and be an extremely driven person.
As a Client Manager at this Kettering-based accounting firm, your team leadership skills and outgoing nature will be as important as your honed accounting and taxation ability.
For the right person, this established firm in Northamptonshire offers a friendly and supportive environment with a modern approach. With flexible working, a generous benefits package, socials, and a commitment to your personal development, you’ll feel valued every day.
Client Manager Kettering Job Purpose
- Your job as a Client Manager is to ensure that your portfolio of agricultural and property management clients feel understood and receive sound and proactive accounts and taxation advice.
- With a view to growing the size of your team, you’ll take an active role in retaining existing relationships and building new ones.
- As Client Manager, you will be responsible for responding to your clients’ and HMRC’s questions, and you’ll set an example for your team with timely responses.
- Your deep understanding of accounts and taxation will be utilised to identify opportunities and challenges and raise this appropriately to stakeholders.
- You’ll provide a supportive and inclusive environment for your team where career progression and pushing yourself and others is encouraged.
- Your in-depth technical knowledge will add value for your clients’ and your team, who will learn from the advice you provide.
- You will mentor and monitor your team’s accounts, audit and tax duties.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm In Kettering
Although this firm is large, you’ll find the environment to be both friendly and supportive.
You’ll be provided with training and support and an excellent opportunity for career development.
With a modern and flexible approach to working hours, you’ll be rewarded for your commitment to the success and growth of the practice.
You’ll have the opportunity to regularly feedback through confidential internal surveys, which this practice uses to improve continuously.
Employee Benefits As A Client Manager In Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Salary of £50,000 to £70,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- A friendly and supportive environment.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday.
- Healthcare plan and insurance.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Personal development and training support.
- Regular events and socials.
- Attendance of country events and formal dinners within the rural community.
Client Manager Kettering Job Requirements
- ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified or similar knowledge level.
- Three years as a practice accountant after qualifying.
- Confident communicator at all levels.
- A proactive team player that is approachable and supportive.
- Comfortable using expertise to represent the firm to new clients.
- Embraces new technology and appreciates the benefits for clients and firm.
- An excellent problem solver that is positive and solution focussed.
- Three years managerial experience within a practice environment.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage your team’s workload and your own, to include completion of accounts files and personal tax returns for clients.
- Experience of agricultural and rural-based clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Kettering and the Northamptonshire area, together with accountancy firms across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.