Client Manager Job Vacancy
We are delighted to be representing a well-regarded, independent firm of accountants in Essex with a view to helping them find the next valued member of their team. Read on to find out more about this Client Manager job in Colchester.
This firm has enjoyed a long tenure as one of the most well-regarded firms in the area. They offer a tailor made approach to the provision of general accounting and tax services and their workforce is loyal, challenged and critically, happy!
The successful candidate for this Client Manager job in Colchester will be confident, technically knowledgeable, an inspiring and ethical leader and someone who clients will trust when it comes to the delivery of outstanding compliance output and advice that is focused on their unique goals and challenges.
Predominantly working with high net worth individuals, we’re seeking a candidate who has a wealth of experience in this area, can confidently oversee the workflow, deadlines and resourcing of a large portfolio and who can pull a team together to achieve great results. Initially this role will be compliance focused but in time, for the right candidate, there is potential to become part of the firm’s strategic workforce and to become part of the succession plan for the senior leadership team.
If this role sounds like something you’d like to learn more about, we strongly suggest that you contact our team in absolute confidence today. You can also apply online and we’ll be in touch to discuss next steps.
- Support a portfolio of HNWI clients, maintaining excellent rapport as their go-to advisor.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to ensure expectations, deadlines and budgets are met.
- Review accounts files and support the tax planning process.
- Mentor junior staff through constructive feedback and knowledge sharing.
- Reviewing processes and implementing more efficient ways of service delivery.
- Supporting the firm to continue on its trajectory of growth with regular networking and contributing innovative ideas for expansion.
- Set an example as a hands-on and trusted Manager.
About this firm
This firm enjoys a low turnover of staff and this vacancy has arisen in response to a retirement. Well regarded by a large portfolio of local clients as well as many from all around the UK, they are proud to offer the perfect balance of tried and tested traditional methods alongside a contemporary and modern outlook which has allowed them to thrive despite market challenges brought about by the pandemic.
If you want to work with an employer that cares about more than just your productivity, we strongly suggest that you apply for this Client Manager job in Colchester today.
- £40,000 to £60,000 pa.
- Permanent, full-time role.
- Wellbeing support.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Study support and CPD.
The successful candidate
- ACA or ACCA qualified or QBE with a proven track record within practice.
- Experienced to Senior Accountant level in UK practice.
- Adept at using accountancy software.
- Technically competent across the Microsoft suite.
- A can-do attitude and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Good communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Strong business acumen.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Client Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Colchester and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.