Client Manager Job Vacancy
Are you a Senior Accountant or existing Client Manager experienced in supporting a wide and diverse client portfolio with either an interest in, or direct experience in the agricultural and/or property sector?
You’ll be ACCA/ACA or CA qualified with a minimum of five years of experience of general accountancy. You will need effective leadership and communication skills and the ability to constructively review work of other team members, with previous experience managing workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
This Client Manager job in Banbury will suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to be the main point of contact for valued clients at a Top 100 firm of accountants.
- Review of statutory and management accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Confident in the delivery of advisory services and training for clients.
- Advisory services for matters of VAT, IHT, capital gains, corporation and personal tax.
- Mentor and manage a team, overseeing workflow and service levels. Oversee the appraisal process and their professional development.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with Partners.
- Lead client meetings and offer an enhanced level of communication.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Support the Partners with all aspects of business development.
About the Employer
This Client Manager job in Banbury is on offer with a leading accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver a superior level of service.
This is a large firm that prides itself on its commitment to its workforce and this is evident through the enviable suite of benefits on offer to the successful candidate. In return for being well looked after, this firm will be excited to work with a confident and motivated professional who will make an immediate impact to the quality of service they can offer their clients.
- £50,000 – £60,000 per annum
- Flexible working policy
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellbeing benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Calendar of social events
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Client Manager Accountant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Banbury and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.