Bookkeeper Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm in Staffordshire with a varied client portfolio is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their successful team in Staffordshire.
What are we looking for? You’ll already have some experience working within an accountancy practice and will have knowledge of using Sage and QuickBooks. You will also have good analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as being able to work as part of team.
- Preparation of VAT returns and payroll.
- Scheduling supplier payments for client approval.
- Knowledge of Sage payroll (PC and cloud) and QuickBooks accounting packages.
- Work closely with the accounts team with any ad hoc projects, as necessary.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive working environment.
About The Firm
This Bookkeeper job in Staffordshire is a fantastic opportunity to join an accountancy firm with a forward thinking and client and employee centric approach. The role offers the option of hybrid working and part time and full time applications would be considered.
Known for delivering excellent service, this small firm works with a loyal client portfolio and prides itself on an impeccable level of attention to detail. This is a proactive team of accountants that is looking for a likeminded professional to join the team.
What’s On Offer
- £24,000 to £28,000 pro rata
- Part time, 21 hours per week
- Full time considered, or part time to progress to full time
- Hybrid working possible
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A positive and professional culture
- Learning & development opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of using Sage and QuickBooks
- Previous Bookkeeper experience within a practice
- Good analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving
- Good communications skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Proactive approach to work
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Bookkeeper jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Staffordshire and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.