Bookkeeper job located in the Huddersfield Area
Our client is a highly regarded firm of accountants in the Huddersfield area, they are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their ever-growing, successful accountancy firm.
The perfect Bookkeeper will be ambitious, motivated and hardworking. Prior experience and the ability to work well under pressure and time constraints is imperative as you will be dealing with multiple clients and payrolls as part of a small payroll team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Calculating accurate wages including bonuses, overtime, and salary increases
- Calculating Tax, NI and pension deductions
- Calculating statutory payments such as SMP, SSP, SPP
- Issuing relevant tax forms
- Processing new documentation for starters/leavers
- Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll
Experience using computerized payroll software is essential as are excellent numeracy and literacy skills, and an organized and methodical way of working.
For the right candidate, a part-time role would be considered.
To find out about more bookkeeper jobs in the West Yorkshire area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax