Our accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their Enfield based accountants for a 6-week contract.
This Bookkeeper’s job in Enfield is ideally suited towards an experienced and highly capable Bookkeeper who has both good technical and communication skills.
Working in a fast-paced accountancy firm the Bookkeeper will undertake a wide range of bookkeeping duties including:
- Bank entries (manual and via Bank feeds) and reconciliations
- Sales/Purchase ledger invoice entry, matching and Debtor/Creditor account reconciliations
- Cash transactions and reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Preparation and completion of VAT Returns
- Knowledge of VAT schemes: Standard, Accrual or Cash basis, Flat Rate, Partial Exemption
- EC Sales lists
- Liaise with clients to resolves queries and obtained approval for online submission
- New VAT applications and set up approved schemes through Agent online portal
- Changes to VAT client’s details on HMRC portal (QE dates, address, bank)
- Changes to VAT schemes and VAT De-registrations
- CIS Returns
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
To find out more about this Bookkeepers job in Enfield contact us today.