Job Vacancy For An Audit Senior Manager In Bromsgrove
Are you an established or aspiring Audit Senior Manager seeking a new role within an established multi-site firm of accountants?
Are you an accountant looking for progression within your accountancy career and have the credibility, initiative, and problem-solving skills to be an Audit Senior Manager?
An established, independent accountancy business with offices in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire and other parts of the UK has a new and exciting vacancy for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior Manager.
As an experienced chartered accountant and manager, you’ll need to have substantial tax and accounting knowledge and experience, be a self-starter, and understand the value of teamwork.
This independent firm of accountants based in Worcestershire offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible for the management of multi-office teams in Worcestershire and London, including audit and business management departments.
- Ensure that high standards of technical quality are maintained across departments.
- Ensure that high standards of service levels are maintained across departments.
- Monitor and manage workloads ensuring that clients are prioritised accordingly.
- Work with and manage teams and employees to ensure deadlines are met.
- Control and manage departmental budgets.
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure that the provision of accounting information is provided to other departments on time and in preparation for tax returns and tax planning.
- Work with other departments to ensure that clients receive support and advice as required.
- Work with teams and departments to ensure that billing targets are met.
Employee Value Proposition
You’ll be a key member of an established and progressive team of accountants, rewarded, and recognised for your role and contribution to the organisation’s growth and reputation.
You’ll find this multi-partner organisation to be both friendly and supportive — priding themselves on high standards and levels of service, career progression, and employee welfare.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Pension plan.
- Excellent training and personal development support.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Ideally registered auditor/RI.
- Experience in managing large or multi-site teams.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual.
- A team player who is approachable, inclusive, and able to develop and mentor others.
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Experience of managing and developing a client portfolio.
- Experience of formulating and managing departmental budgets.
- Competent with Microsoft and other IT software.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and practices who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.