Full-time Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Auditor or Accountant seeking your next step into a senior role?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Audit Senior role within this top 50 accountancy firm in London could be for you.
You’ll be ACA or ACCA qualified, have experience working in an accountancy practice and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
This role focuses primarily on leading and completing audits and includes regular and varied client contact. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
In support of Managers and Partners, you’ll manage junior members of the audit team, motivating and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
You’ll also need to communicate challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues confidently.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio, including SMEs and corporate groups.
- Manage and mentor a team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset and encourage ideas for improvement and efficiency.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This top 50 accountancy firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its audit team by appointment of this Audit Senior position.
This position within this progressive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
This accountancy firm truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
- £40,000 to £50,000.
- Plus benefits.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and completing audits.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Adept at team management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.