Our client, based in Solihull, is looking to recruit a talented ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior with 3 years’ experience as part of an audit team in a busy accountancy firm.
Ideally suited towards a qualified and experienced Audit Semi Senior wanting to take their first step at a higher level or a career orientated Audit Senior who is keen to work with an accountancy firm that will provide the exposure and training required to reach Audit Manager level in due course.
Working closely with the Audit Manager, the Audit Senior will oversee the work of Audit Semi Seniors and Junior Accountants, so excellent interpersonal skills are imperative.
The Audit Seniors duties will include:
- Carrying out audit work for a diverse and exciting client portfolio covering an array of business entities
- Planning and completion of audits and leading some audits
- Liaising and developing relationships with audit clients
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting in the training and development of audit staff
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager
Do not pass on this opportunity to work for this superb Solihull based accountancy firm. They are second to none.
For details of other Audit Jobs in Solihull and the West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.