Audit Senior job based in Manchester
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking to find a hard-working Audit Senior ACCA/ACA qualified to join a high-profile multi office national firm. This Audit Senior Job in Manchester is suitable for an Audit Senior with a minimum of three years’ experience working within public practice.
Our client is a leading Manchester based accountancy firm that has a reputation for its outstanding service and excellence offering exceptional advice to a range of businesses entities, from start-ups through to multinational groups across the UK, operating form numerous locations. This Manchester accountancy firm provide tax, audit, business support and financial information to their ever-increasing client portfolio.
The responsibilities for the Audit Senior job based in Manchester include:
· Reviewing the work of Junior Auditors and Semi Senior Auditors
· Planning and completion of audits
· Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors plus other external Audit staff
· Taking full responsibility of the day to day audit process
· Reporting directly to the Audit Manager
· Liaising and developing relationships with clients
· Attending client meetings
Are you a highly motivated Audit Senior who is looking to accelerate the growth of your career through providing a first-class service. We can ensure that this Audit Senior job in Manchester is an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
The perfect candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience of working within a public practice firm.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Senior who is looking for their next challenge in their career who would appreciate the chance to work within a highly professional audit department. This superb opportunity will enable you to work alongside some of the best Audit Managers and Audit Partners in wider Manchester.
Qualities for the Audit Senior job include:
· Strong organisational skills
· Confident communicator
· Excellent ability to provide technical and analytical skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Do you feel you are the right fit for this Audit Senior job based in the Manchester? If so, take the next step in your career, apply today.
To find out about more Audit Senior jobs in Manchester please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.