Our multi-partnered, Hull-based accountancy firm client is recruiting an Audit Senior to strengthen their expanding audit team. This firm is highly-regarded and has a wide and varying client base across the whole of Yorkshire.
Ideally, the successful Audit Senior will be ACCA/ACA qualified with prior experience in an audit team with some experience of monitoring the work of Audit Juniors and Audit Semi Senior Accountants as this will be a key duty in this job.
This external audit job would be perfect for a qualified Audit Semi Senior looking to take their career to the next level or a current Audit Senior looking for exposure to a more diverse set of clients.
The responsibilities of the Audit Senior will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out audit work for a diverse range of clients, including SMEs, corporate groups, charities, not for profit organisations and academies
- Planning and completion of audits
- Liaising and developing relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Attending client meetings (both pre and post audit)
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager and wider audit team
- Leading some audits and playing a pivotal role in larger audits
- Managing the audit team where appropriate
The successful Audit Senior will be expected to attend meetings, potentially in their clients’ places of work, so a driving license is important as is the need to have excellent communication and technical skills.
Contact us today to discuss this superb opportunity for an Audit Senior Accountant to join a superb Hull-based firm. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.