Audit Senior job in Derby.
Our client, a superb Derby-based firm of public practice accountants are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior Accountant.
This employee-focused accountancy firm is expanding due to a surge in their client base and as such are looking for an ACCA/ACA qualified Audit Senior to join their audit team in Derby.
This external audit job would be perfect for a qualified Audit Semi Senior looking to take their career to the next level or a current Audit Senior looking for exposure to a more diverse set of clients.
The responsibilities of the successful Audit Senior will include:
- Carrying out audit work for a diverse range of clients
- Planning and completion of audits
- Liaising and developing relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Attending client meetings (both pre and post audit)
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager and wider audit team
- Leading some audits and playing a pivotal role in larger audits
- Managing the audit team where appropriate
The successful Audit Senior in Derby will be expected to attend meetings in their clients’ places of work, so a driving license is important as is the need to have excellent communication and technical skills.
This Audit Senior job in Derby is ideal for an Audit Semi Senior who is looking for their first Audit Senior job or an existing Audit Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit Manager job in Drby.
Contact us today to discuss this superb opportunity for an Audit Senior Accountant to join a highly regarded, Derby-based accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.