Senior Audit Job in Colchester for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm.
We are seeking an exceptional senior auditor with experience at leading on-site audit teams and working with a diverse client portfolio (including Not-For-Profit Organisations and Charities). Our client is a well-respected Regional Practice with ambitious plans for growth backed by a strong reputation for providing professional advice and exceptional service to both corporate and private clients.
The role will include:
· The full management of a client portfolio, including development, project management, audit lead, and being principle point of contact for
· Review of audit files and completion of statutory accounts, presenting completed package to Partners
· Applying the relevant Accounting standards, (predominantly IFRS102 with some international exposure).
· Attending meetings with clients to discuss and finalise audited accounts and deal with other matters
· Assisting Managers and staff in their work
· Leading, monitoring and developing junior staff on audit projects.
· Providing technical support to staff where required.
This role would suit an ambitious individual that would relish the chance to work alongside an experienced management team in a position of real business influence and responsibility. You will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA) with exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills, and mentoring and leadership abilities are essential. Knowledge of Audit CaseWare and Sage Line 50 is preferable.
Are you looking to work with a business passionate about developing its staff and in a culture where all ideas are encouraged and welcome? This is a great time to join a growing business and as such this role would be ideal for a Senior Auditor with the ambition to progress to Manager and Partner levels in the future.
This role will pay between £30k and £45k plus benefits dependent on experience.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.