Audit Senior job in Cheltenham in a leading accountancy firm.
This highly-regarded firm, with multiple offices, is seeking an Audit Senior to join their expanding team in Cheltenham. The Audit Senior will be exposed to a diverse client base, across a wide array of sectors and business entities including academies, SMEs, and large corporate groups.
Reporting directly to an Audit Manager and taking responsibility for Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors this is a great opportunity for an Audit Senior who is looking for managerial responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Audit Senior will include:
• Assisting with Audit planning for both single entities & complex group audits
• Completing audit fieldwork as well as managing more junior auditors in the field
• Attendance at client meetings both pre and post audit
• Working with the Audit Manager to pull together audit reports
• Liaising with internal departments to provide a seamless service
• Liaising with Partners to ensure that deadlines are met
First-class communication and technical skills are essential in this role due to the high levels of client and internal staff contact.
This Audit Senior job in Cheltenham is ideal for an Audit Semi Senior who is looking for their first Audit Senior job or an existing Audit Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit Manager job in Cheltenham.
To find out about more Audit jobs in the Gloucestershire area please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.