Job Vacancy For An Audit Senior In Cheltenham
Are you an enthusiastic Audit Senior looking for a new auditing role within a forward-thinking firm of accountants in Gloucestershire?
Perhaps you’re a talented Audit Semi-Senior searching for career progression with an accountancy practice that rewards your contribution, has a great work culture and a supportive environment?
A Cheltenham-based firm is seeking a driven, self-motivated and qualified Audit Senior who can act in an advisory capacity to the firm’s impressive portfolio of clients.
As an Audit Senior, you’ll be part of an inclusive environment, where you’ll be commended for using your initiative and analytical skills to bring about a positive result for both clients and the firm.
For the right person, this practice in the Cotswolds offers an enviable benefits package that includes flexible holiday, well-being and lifestyle perks, training beyond qualifications, and generous life and pension plans.
Audit Senior Cheltenham Job Purpose
- It will be your job to proactively manage a portfolio of established clients to support their growth and aspirations.
- Part of the Audit Senior role is to understand and nurture relationships with your clients, providing much-needed advice on acquisitions, liquidation, consolidation, raising capital, etc.
- The Audit Senior role will utilise your audit experience and analytics skills to conduct audits for clients in the local Gloucester area and beyond.
- You will be confident in an advisory capacity, providing direction, assistance and reports as necessary.
- Be proficient in managing accounts.
- Carry out tax-related planning, management, and liaise with relevant tax teams.
- Develop, support, and encourage your team to maintain a high standard of work, maintaining and nurturing an inclusive and supportive environment.
- Be confident in discussing a client’s status and any recommendations with senior stakeholders within the firm.
Employee Value Proposition Accounting Firm In Cheltenham
As an Audit Senior, you’ll be a valued member of the team and supported both personally and vocationally.
Your efforts within your job will not go unnoticed, with career progression, benefits, and rewards for those that use their initiative and embody the values of this forward-thinking and inclusive accountancy practice.
Employee Benefits As An Audit Senior In Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Generous holiday entitlement with additional flexible options.
- Pension and life assurance scheme including employer contributions.
- Personal development planning beyond accountancy qualifications.
- Enhanced discounts and benefits for lifestyle and well-being.
- Expenses and allowances for travel and accommodation.
- Paid referrals for client introductions.
- Team events that celebrate success, team build and fundraise.
Audit Senior Cheltenham Job Requirements
- Holds an ACA, CA or ACCA qualification and has a good understanding of accounting requirements in the UK.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail and experience of the demands of progressive clients who acquire, dissolve, and consolidate.
- Operates at a helicopter view and recognises the broader picture across a client’s combined portfolio.
- A self-motivated and proactive project manager who is punctual, analytical by nature, and uses organisational skills to manage projects to completion.
- A team player who is approachable and inclusive.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Confident in an advisory capacity.
- Ability to represent the firm to develop new client relationships.
- Specific knowledge of systems controls testing is highly desirable.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the Cheltenham, Gloucestershire area, together with accountancy firms across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.