Audit Senior job in Cambridge.
Our client is looking to recruit an Audit Senior in Cambridge to take responsibility for audit and accounting assignments in the firms’ Cambridge office for an exciting and diverse client portfolio that stretches beyond the Cambridgeshire border.
Our client is a highly-regarded, independent firm of accountants based in Cambridge, they have a wide and varied client base that ranges from individuals to large corporate groups across a multitude of business sectors.
The Audit Seniors responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying out audit work for a diverse range of clients
- Planning and completion of audits
- Some general accounting duties
- Liaising and developing relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Attending client meetings (both pre and post audit)
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager and wider audit team
- Supervising and checking the work of junior staff
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified with experience of working in practice post-qualification. You will also need good management skills as you will have a supervisory role over more junior staff; delegating during assignments and checking their work.
This Audit Senior job in Cambridge is ideal for an Audit Semi Senior who is looking for their first Audit Senior job or an existing Audit Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Manager job in Cambridge.
Contact us today to discuss this superb opportunity for an Audit Senior to join this superb Cambridge-based, general accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.