Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Due to the growth of their thriving firm, our client is recruiting into an Audit Senior Job in Bury.
If you’re a talented Semi Senior with experience in audit seeking career progression, or an established Audit Senior looking for your next career step this role could be perfectly aligned to your career and we’d warmly invite you to get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
This Audit Senior role offers an opportunity to develop specialist expertise in all aspects of audit but with a bias towards statutory audits. You’ll have extensive audit experience or previous responsibilities within a mixed audit and accountancy role.
Clients managed will be a mixture of owner-managed businesses and international groups and you can expect to be working for clients who turnover between £15-£25 million.
This Audit Senior job in Bury will suit someone who can effectively manage their own workload, as well as being a team player and supporting others.
As an Audit Senior, you will have regular contact with clients, so you’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
- The role will primarily focus on delivering statutory audit services for a range of owner managed businesses and international clients.
- Year-end accounts.
- Supporting the Audit Managers and Partners with ad hoc advisory projects.
- Partaking in field-based work.
- Leading the junior team and overseeing work in progress and deadlines.
- Mentor junior team members, adopting a support approach to providing constructive feedback.
- Client relationship management.
- Business development and networking.
- Review department processes and advise where improvements to quality and efficiency can be made.
- Liase with and support the other departments working within the firm.
About This Firm
This reputable firm in Bury is looking for an Audit Senior to join its award-winning team of accountants and advisors.
This practice has an employee-centric approach and is regarded as an employer of choice. A full-service accountancy practice, this dynamic firm provides all the services expected of a modern firm of business advisors.
They have a professional yet relaxed work environment and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £38,000 to £45,000 salary.
- Flexible working options.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection scheme.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
The Successful Candidate
- ACA/ACCA or CA qualified.
- Previous audit experience (could be within a mixed audit and accountancy role.)
- Technically proficient with good attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Strong communication and advisory skills.
- Supervisory experience, able to mentor and inspire junior team members.
- Motivated with high standards.
- A commitment to personal development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Bury regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.