Audit Senior job within our clients Birmingham-based firm of public practice accountants.
Our client is expanding due to a surge in their client base and as such are looking for an ACCA/ACA qualified Audit Senior to join their audit team in Birmingham.
This external audit job would be perfect for a qualified Audit Semi Senior looking to take their career to the next level or a current Audit Senior looking for exposure to a more diverse set of clients within an employee-focused accountancy firm
The responsibilities of the successful Audit Senior will include:
- Carrying out audit work for a diverse range of clients
- Planning and completion of audits
- Liaising and developing relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Attending client meetings (both pre and post audit)
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager and wider audit team
- Leading some audits and playing a pivotal role in larger audits
- Managing the audit team where appropriate
The successful Audit Senior will be expected to attend meetings in their clients’ places of work, so a driving license is important as is the need to have excellent communication and technical skills.
Contact us today to discuss this superb opportunity for an Audit Senior Accountant to join a highly regarded, Birmingham-based, general accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.