Audit Senior Job in Aberdeen.
Our superb client, a firm of accountants with multiple offices across Scotland, are recruiting an Audit Senior Accountant for their expanding Audit Department in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, the successful Audit Senior will oversee the work of more junior staff in the audit team. The perfect Audit Senior will hold either the ICAS, ACA or ACCA qualification as well as having prior experience within an audit department where they have taken the lead on some external audits.
The Audit Senior’s responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking audit assignments for a diverse client portfolio including SMEs, corporate groups, charities and Not for profit organisations
- Planning and completion of audits including assisting in the management of an audit team
- Liaising and developing relationships with clients
- Attending pre and post audit client meetings
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Audit Manager
Because of the client-facing nature of the role, first-class communication and interpersonal skills are essential along with superb technical skills and a great work ethic.
This Audit Senior job in Aberdeen is ideal for an Audit Semi Senior who is looking for their first Audit Senior job or an existing Audit Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit Manager job in Inverness.
To find out about more Audit Senior jobs in Scotland, contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.