Audit Semi Senior Job in Wolverhampton.
Our client, a highly regarded firm of accountants in Wolverhampton, is looking for a hard-working and career orientated Semi Senior Accountant to join their busy public practice accountancy firm.
Working alongside the Audit Senior Accountants, the successful Audit Semi Senior will be exposed to a wide and diverse client base, across a multitude of sectors and business entities. Experience in an external audit is highly desirable.
The responsibilities of the Audit Semi Senior will be:
- Assisting with audit planning for both single entities & complex group audits
- Completing audit fieldwork as well as managing more junior auditors in the field
- Attendance at client meetings
- Working with the Audit Senior to pull together audit reports
- Involvement in financial forecast models, business plans, due diligence and other ad-hoc projects as required
- Liaising with internal departments to provide a seamless service
- Liaising with Partners to ensure the audit deadline are met
As the successful Audit Semi Senior, you will have a strong academic record and be ACA or ACCA Part Qualified with significant audit experience of working with clients from a wide variety of sectors.
This Audit Semi Senior job in Wolverhampton is ideal for an Audit Junior who is looking for their first Audit Semi Senior job or an existing Audit Semi Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit Senior job in Wolverhampton.
First-class verbal communication skills are imperative as is the ability to speak confidently to senior decision makers.
To find out about more Audit jobs in and around the West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy public practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.