Audit Semi Senior Job in Leeds.
This superb firm of general accountants is looking for an industrious Audit Semi Senior in Leeds, with a keen eye for detail and a strong work ethic to join them and work within their audit team based in Leeds city centre.
Working alongside the Audit Senior Accountants, the successful Audit Semi Senior Accountant will be exposed to a diverse set of audit clients across Leeds and the wider West Yorkshire area, so some experience in an external audit is desirable.
The responsibilities of the successful Audit Semi Senior will be:
- Assisting with audit planning for both single entities & complex group audits
- Completing audit fieldwork as well as managing more junior auditors in the field
- Attendance at client meetings
- Working with the Audit Senior to pull together audit reports
- Involvement in financial forecast models, business plans, due diligence and other ad hoc projects as required
- Liaising with internal departments to provide a seamless service
- Liaising with Audit Seniors to ensure that deadlines are met
This Audit Semi Senior Job in Leeds is ideal for an Audit Junior who is looking for their first Audit Semi Senior job or an existing Audit Semi Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit Senior job in Leeds.
This position would suit an ACCA/ACA part/fully qualified Audit Semi Senior with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as accurate reporting is imperative in this external audit job.
To find out about more Audit jobs in the Leeds and West Yorkshire area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.