Audit Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an Audit Semi Senior looking to work with a firm that will nurture your expertise?
Or are you a Junior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? If so, this Audit Semi Senior job in Dudley could be for you.
Studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification, you’ll be given study support, as well as audit training and further professional development opportunities.
This role will focus on delivering audit services for a diverse client portfolio. It will suit someone who is keen to develop their audit knowledge and is eager to learn from an experienced team.
You’ll need good communication skills and a proactive approach to delivering the highest quality service.
- The role will primarily focus on delivering audit services for a varied client portfolio.
- Support audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Work with a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors to ensure audits are conducted to standards and on time.
- Using accounting software, support the preparation of audit files in readiness for review.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
About This Firm
This leading accountancy practice has a supportive working environment with an experienced team eager to provide professional development opportunities.
Providing a broad range of accountancy and business services, this firm has an impressive client portfolio of reputable businesses and organisations.
This modern firm is renowned for nurturing talent and strongly believes in work/life balance with flexible working schedules available.
This Audit Semi Senior position within this firm of choice in Dudley represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- £20,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Studying for ACA or ACCA.
- Eager to gain audit experience.
- Proactive approach to professional development.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with managing your own workload.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player.
- Motivated with high standards.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Solihull regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.