Our accountancy firm client in Cheltenham is looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Semi Senior Accountant to join their external audit team.
Working alongside the Audit Senior Accountants, the successful Audit Semi Senior will be exposed to a diverse client base, across a wide array of sectors and business entities including academies, SMEs, and complex corporate groups.
Experience of working within external audit within public practice is essential for this job.
The responsibilities of the Audit Semi Senior will be:
• Assisting with audit planning for both single entities & complex group audits
• Completing audit fieldwork as well as managing more junior auditors in the field
• Attendance at client meetings both pre and post audit
• Working with the Audit Senior to pull together Audit reports
• Involvement in financial forecast models, business plans, due diligence and other ad hoc projects as required
• Liaising with internal departments to provide a seamless service
As the successful Audit Semi Senior, you will have a strong academic record and be ACA or ACCA part qualified or newly qualified with audit experience gained from working with clients across a variety of industries.
To find out about more Audit jobs in the Gloucestershire area please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.