Audit Semi Senior job based in Bury
Audit Semi Senior job in Bury for an ACCA/ACA Part Qualified accountant with a strong audit background gained working in a public practice accountancy firm. A fantastic opportunity to join a leading accountancy firm well known for their career progression opportunities.
Our client is a well-known ‘Regional Powerhouse’ with a reputation for providing exceptional client service across a wide range of sectors including Retail, Real Estate, Manufacturing & Technology.
Due to recent growth, they are keen to strengthen their team by appointing an ambitious Audit Semi Senior, with the desire to progress their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a high calibre and sizeable client portfolio with turnovers ranging between £10m and £100m. If you are hungry for growth, this role will provide the perfect platform to learn quickly, as well as gaining exposure to technical challenging and complex work.
Responsibilities for the Audit Semi Senior Job in Bury include:
- Assisting with Audit planning for both single entities & complex group audits
- Completing audit fieldwork as well as managing more junior auditors in the field
- Attendance at client meetings
- Working with the Audit Senior to pull together Audit reports
- Involvement in financial forecast models, business plans, due diligence and other ad hoc projects as required
- Liaising with internal departments to provide a seamless service
- Liaising with Partners to ensure that deadlines are met
As the successful Audit Semi Senior, you will have a strong academic record and be ACA or ACCA Part Qualified with significant audit experience working with clients from a wide variety of sectors.
You will have a passion for ensuring the highest quality of client management and be a positive role model for the firm. First-class verbal communication skills are imperative, with the ability to speak confidently to Senior Decision Makers.
To find out about more Audit jobs in Bury please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.