Audit Partner job in an award-winning accountancy firm located in Staffordshire for an ACCA/ACA Qualified accountant with an audit qualification and holding 3-4 years’ experience as a senior member of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Audit Manager or Audit Partner to join a regional accountancy firm in Staffordshire to progress their career to the highest possible levels within practice.
As a direct result of our clients continued expansion and succession plans they are looking for an experienced external auditor to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have superb communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to manage, influence and lead a team.
This role requires individuals with the highest levels of technical ability, as they will not only be acting as the training officer for ACA/ACCA students, but also as the technical lead within the firm on all compliance matters. Suitable candidates will have RI status, or alternatively the necessary experience to work toward it.
The role will include:
- Running the audit department
- Monitoring budget and WIP on assignments
- Monitoring turnaround
- Reviewing audit files
- Leading audit clearance meetings
- Annual audit compliance reviews and overseeing QAD visits
- Technical and operational training of the audit team
- Technical accounts compliance and training for accounts team
- Training Junior members of the team
- Training officer for ACA/ACCA students
Please do contact us in the strictest confidence today in order to discuss your application.