Audit Partner Job Vacancy
We are delighted to be representing a rising star in contemporary accountancy in their search for an Audit Partner in London to join their modern team and head up the audit department for the firm’s portfolio of exciting start-up and tech-based clients.
This opportunity will suit someone who is ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, with audit and high-level leadership experience within an accountancy practice. But more importantly, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth of this modern firm, so we’d be excited to hear about candidates with experience in the field of tech start-ups and venture capital backed businesses. Connections are key so you’ll be a first-class networker.
An integral leadership role within the practice, this post calls for a natural leader that can nurture a positive working environment, whilst ensuring the onward fast pace of growth within the firm. You’ll be excited to work in a buzzing team that is moving at speed to become the market leader in its sector.
- Represent the audit arm of the firm at the highest level.
- Oversee the provision of audit strategically.
- Experience in the fields of tech start-ups and venture capital backed businesses is essential.
- Well-connected and able to make waves in important networking circles.
- Mentor managers and support with their learning and development to ensure they in turn manage the junior team effectively.
- Close liaison with other departments (tax, R&D etc.).
- Oversee workflow and improve processes where possible.
- Assist with target setting and department budgeting
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Championing the firm’s values within the team.
- Provide professional and personable client-facing communication skills.
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader.
- Work at pace and enjoy being part of an emerging and quickly developing, modern organisation.
About The Employer
This award-winning London accountancy practice is growing at pace, and they pride themselves on supporting the founders of tech start-ups and high growth companies with every step of their journey as they scale up. This firm adopts a people-led and supportive working environment where accountants can work in a modern team setting to deliver the highest quality of service. Their staff are offered the ultimate flexibility when it comes to where and when they work.
This firm will suit someone who can step into the role and inspire the people around them, setting an example to junior staff and opening doors of possibility for further onward growth.
What’s On Offer
- £170,000 to £175,000 per annum
- Company pension
- Full time, permanent role
- Open annual leave system
- Wear what makes you happy policy
- A supportive working environment
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Modern offices available in central London
- The chance to be start of something new and exciting
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified with audit experience within practice
- Confident to penetrate unexplored networks to secure new business
- Previous leadership experience at a high level, with a positive attitude
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Partner jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.