Job Vacancy For An Audit Partner Designate In Luton
Have you outgrown your senior audit role in your current public sector department? If so, we would like to talk to you in the strictest confidence.
Are you an Audit Manager with demonstrable public sector audit experience seeking an accountancy practice that will reward your client management skills and recognise your contribution?
A progressive accountancy firm based in Luton, Bedfordshire has a job vacancy for a client-focussed Audit Partner Designate Accountant to join their team supporting public sector clients.
As an ACA/ACCA/CA/CPFA-qualified, full-time Audit Partner Designate, you will have the freedom to drive the public sector audit department forward.
Ideal for a progressive individual who would like a defined route to Partnership, this job will involve developing an extensive public sector portfolio and requires a person with exceptional business acumen, communication skills, management skills, and a comprehensive technical public sector audit accounting background.
You’ll need at least three years of post-qualification public sector experience; you’ll be able to detail and discuss your previous achievements and how you can build a business developing the public sector offering of the firm.
In addition to being technically proficient in your job, you’ll also enjoy leading, motivating, and training others to contribute to the success of the firm and deliver an exceptional service to clients.
- Your job will include working closely with external regulators and being the appointed audit partner for public sector bodies.
- Lead liaison for high-level stakeholders within councils, committees, and boards.
- Provision of statutory audit opinions on financial statements will be part of your job.
- Overseeing and supporting auditors.
- Lead business development with a regional focus.
- Departmental budget responsibility.
- Leading the delivery of statutory audits for public sector clients.
- Lead tenders for auditing services for potential public sector clients.
- Lead and contribute to the continued development and training for public sector clients to improve and increase the effectiveness of policies and governance.
Job Employee Value Proposition
There are many opportunities for career progression within this accounting firm, and your contribution will not go unnoticed, so as the business succeeds, so will you.
This firm is very supportive and understands that wellbeing and the culture of an organisation are essential for personal and professional growth.
Job Employee Benefits
An annual salary of £80,000 to £120,000 plus benefits, which is negotiable based on experience.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms across the UK.