Audit Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious audit expert that enjoys using your skill to help clients?
Are you looking for a career move to become an Audit Partner Designate within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members? If so, this Audit Partner Designate role within new branch of a multi-office practice could be for you.
ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified with a demonstrable background in planning and completing audits for various clients. You’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive experience of supporting corporate clients and significant experience working within a practice environment.
You’ll be a highly experienced auditor with excellent communication skills, responsible for an extensive audit client portfolio and will ensure the audit team is supported and motivated and able to deliver to a high standard.
You’ll also need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive firm of accountants offers a supportive environment, excellent career progression opportunities and the potential to be enrolled in a lucrative bonus scheme.
What are we looking for?
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in leading an Audit team.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience in winning and developing new and established clients.
- RI status will be an advantage.
- An appetite to proactively grow the business and be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career oriented.
- An existing client portfolio in this area would be a distinct advantage.
- Leading a team of accountants at an established and growing multi-office firm of accountants.
- Working in support of the Partners, managing the audit section of the business overseeing the planning and completion of audit for the firm’s extensive client portfolio.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that clients receive the benefit of all business services.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure client deadlines and requirements are met.
- Providing training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Representing the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the audit offering and promote the audit capabilities with other team members.
About the Employer
This modern, multi-office firm is a forward-thinking practice in Scotland. They pride themselves on having a portfolio of satisfied clients who are impressed with their proactive approach and first-class communication. They have grown exponentially over the last few decades and now offer a suite of services that far exceed traditional compliance work and includes services such as (but not limited to) business development, tax planning, and Wills, Trusts and Estates.
This firm is excited to have achieved year-on-year growth and as such are seeking a talented Audit Partner Designate to oversee the success and continued growth of the audit department within this office. A fantastic employer, this firm is committed to supporting the successful candidate in the continuation of their career and can also offer an enviable package of benefits.
What’s on offer?
- £60,000 – £85,000 per annum.
- The potential to be enrolled in a lucrative bonus structure.
- Full time, permanent role.
- Generous pension scheme.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Partner Designate jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.