Audit Manager Job Vacancy
A leading accountancy firm is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The role will suit someone looking to be an integral part of a team, primarily responsible for audit services to an extensive portfolio of clients.
With several roles reporting into the Audit Manager, you’ll be a natural leader that can nurture a positive working environment, whilst ensuring the highest quality service is delivered.
You’ll be ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, with extensive audit experience in an accountancy practice.
- Manage audits from planning to completion
- Mentor new trainees and support with their learning and development
- Monitor client deadlines and ensure these are met
- Able to work alongside and part of the senior management team and support with company growth
- Assist with target setting and department budgeting
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients
- Confident in networking to promote the department
- Overseeing the audit team and championing the firm’s values within the team
- Provide professional client-facing communication skills
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader
The Audit Manager will be a key team member within this leading accountancy firm, benefiting from a supportive and creative team dynamic.
With a national and international reach, this reputable firm provides a wide range of accountancy services, with its experienced team rated highly within the industry.
What’s On Offer
- £55,000 to £70,000 per annum
- Flexible working available
- A supportive team dynamic
- Professional development opportunities and appraisals
- Access to a programme of wellbeing benefits
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified with extensive experience within practice
- Supervisory or management level audit experience
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress
- Technically efficient in both audit and accounting
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- Previous supervisory experience, with a positive attitude
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Stevenage and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.