Audit Managers job in a Solihull-based public practice accountancy firm for a career orientated Audit Manager who is looking to further their career within a progressive accountancy practice where they will have tangible opportunities to reach Audit Partner level.
The ideal Audit Manager will have at least 2 years post ACA/ACCA qualification experience gained within an external audit department of a general accountancy firm where they have gained a wide-ranging amount of audit experience working across a diverse client portfolio.
With superb communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to lead and nurture an audit team of part qualified and qualified accountants the Audit Manager will play a pivotal role in the overall strategic development of this progressive accountancy firm.
The Audit Manager’s duties will include:
- Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
- Act as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
- Managing a team of accountants including; Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team
This is the perfect opportunity to work for a leading accountancy firm who actively encourage career progression.
To find out about more Audit Manager jobs in the West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.