Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Do you have a proven track record of leading audits from planning to completion, whilst supporting team members and managing a portfolio with a strategic mindset?
If so, you could secure a great salary and benefits package, continued professional development, and a defined path to progression with this Audit Manager job in Sleaford.
- Are you a seasoned auditor looking for the chance to make a real difference at a reputable accountancy firm?
- Are you a great communicator with strong people management skills?
- Are you a natural relationship builder, able to work closely with clients and Partners?
If so, this Audit Manager job in Sleaford could be the right opportunity for you.
Currently a UK Top 50 firm with aspirations to climb higher up the ranks, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm and make the role your own.
Don’t let this superb role pass you by! Apply in confidence today for this Audit Manager job in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
- Autonomously manage a portfolio of audit clients, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and budgets are met.
- Work closely with Partners to provide the highest standard of service.
- Lead audit engagements from planning to completion, including some field work.
- Support junior staff with performance, learning and development.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships, proactively handling queries.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Business development and networking.
- Champion your own professional development, scoping training opportunities.
About The Employer
A growing, regional and multi-office firm that features in the UK Top 50 list, the benefits and inclusive approach on offer with this firm are amongst the best we’ve seen.
Priding themselves on ensuring they have an excellent skill mix and an agile and cohesive workforce, this firm enjoys low level of staff turnover and great client satisfaction.
The benefits on offer are extensive showcasing a generous and employee-centric culture. A truly modern employer that will offer an Audit Manager in Sleaford a very bright future indeed.
What’s On Offer
- £50,000 to £70,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Life assurance
- Continued professional development and study support
- Enhanced Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Open and inclusive culture
- Enhanced statutory pay
- Employee and client referral bonus scheme
- Corporate and social responsibility initiatives
- Team incentives
- Discretionary bonuses
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified with varied audit experience within practice.
- Able to work autonomously whilst delivering a high standard of service.
- Adept at supporting audits from planning to completion.
- Supervisory experience with good people management skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team.
- Business development experience.
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- An eagerness to progress with the firm, undertaking continuous professional development.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Sleaford and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.